Mr Alan Dann (posthumously)
- Long-time Committee member and ex-Chairman.
- Provided equipment services including radios, and timing maintenance and supply.
- A large part of the squad and start hut building efforts was because of Alan.
- Turned alpine ski racing at Hotham into the professional operation that we see today.
- Represented MHRS at VSA and ASF.
Mr Peter Crawford
- Long-time Committee member.
- Greatest contribution was the original Squad Hut construction, and in the early 1990s, the re-build to its current size and location.
- Designed and assisted in building the start hut.
- Represented MHRS at VSA alpine meetings.
- As a member of VSA fundraising committee ensured Hotham was well represented.
Mr Henry Busetti
- Took the Squad from its fledgeling days to establish it as a force within the Ski Racing community in Australia.
- Forged the first meaningful relationship with the Lift Company.
- Put together a strong committee and led it with drive and determination.
- Represented the Squad enthusiastically on the various State and National Committees at the time of his leadership.
Mr Tom Frazer
- An original Committee member, and served as President in the formative days of the Squad.
- A tireless worker, Tom helped build the original club and start huts.
Mr Larry Horne
- Chairman for 5 Years, Committee member for a longer period.
- A driving force in making the club a competitive race club.
- Represented Hotham on the VSA.
- Arranged for program directors at the club.