Mr Jim Babbage
- An original founding member of the club joined in 1972.
- Member of the original Master’s group.
- Helped build the original clubhouse.
- Helped with the original annual ski sales, organised by Vivienne Green and her committee, which provided the early funds for the construction of the clubhouse.
- For many years he produced the Annual Audited Financial Statements of the club’s finances.
Mr Chris and Ms Kaye Biggins
Mr Ken Hart
- Member since the early 1980s.
- Helped build the first race hut on its original site, doing all the plumbing and heating work.
- The key instigator in shifting the race hut to its current position in the early 1990s, and once again, did all the plumbing work.
- Over the years, Ken volunteered his time to keep the hut running especially the plumbing and heating.
- Ken’s daughter trained with the club.
Mr David Taylor
- Committee member for nine years with four as President (2001-2004), and one as Vice-President.
- During this period, the club experienced unprecedented growth, with participation in race training increasing from around 30 to over 100.
- During this time the club initiated direct employment of a Head Coach (previously the club hired all coaching staff from the Ski Company’s pool).
- In the early years, David saw the building of additional ski lockers and conversion of storage space into Male and Female toilets. The gym was expanded and additional equipment provided, plus a rock-climbing wall constructed for use during wet weather.