Tax Deductable Donations
Sport is known to provide psychological benefits such as bringing positivity and calmness into people’s lives, building self-esteem, confidence, and goal setting.
At teamHOTHAM, our objective is Creating tomorrow’s champions today. We aim to achieve this objective by providing an exceptional racing and training program in a fun, challenging and confidence-boosting atmosphere, that will help each athlete mature and reach their full potential as a ski racer, as well as achieve personal growth as an individual.
To ensure we that the club has the much-needed funds available to grow and help us achieve our objective of Creating tomorrow’s champions today, the teamHOTHAM committee has identified four priority fundraising programs;
- teamHOTHAM Development Fund
- MHRS Dedicated Training Lane And Strategic Equipment Fund
- MHRS Capital Equipment Fund
- teamHOTHAM Elite Athlete Trust Fund
teamHOTHAM has partnered with the Australian Sports Foundation to facilitate the process of collecting the donations. Donations can be made via credit card or EFT and the great news is that all donations of $2 or more are tax-deductible!
For more information follow one of the links on this page or feel free to speak to one of our committee members.
Throughout the year we get together for a number of smaller social events; with a fundraising opportunity. During the ski season, we have the Ladies Lunch and Dads’ Dinner at Hotham. Please join us at these functions to keep in touch with other members.
For details on this seasons events, check out the events page and teamHOTHAM’s Facebook page.
Award Naming Rights
Awards are sponsored for a five year period, some of the current award naming rights have lapsed, if you would like to take up an opportunity for one of these rewards, please contact Sue Hunter, Office Manager by email, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our current awards include:
- Kiniki Little Ripper Award – Recognition of an outstanding effort in the Grommets program
- Martinotti Super Hero Award – Recognition of an outstanding effort in the Heroes program
- Sherbrooke Construction Encouragement Award – Recognition of character, community spirit, work ethic and keep trying attitude in the ADG or Alpine programs
- Summit Global Logistics Leadership Award – Recognition of leadership, character, community spirit and teamwork in the FIS program
- Snowpark Legendary Masters Award – Recognition of an outstanding effort in the Master’s program
- Double Black Hotel (Hakuba, Japan) Most Improved Award – Recognition of character and work ethic, which along with a commitment to try harder, results in dramatic improvements.
- Booker Award – Presented to any member of our teamHOTHAM community in recognition of their innovation, contribution, stewardship, etc. to our club. Awarded annually to the member, adult or child, parent or athlete, who really walked the MHRS walk and talked the MHRS talk during the season. This is not an athlete’s award although it may be presented to one.