To be nominated as a Life Member of MHRS, a nominee should reflect the following characteristics:
- Past presidents that have served for 4 years or more;
- Past executives that have served for 5 years or more;
- Past committee members that have served for 6 years or more;
- A member of the committee who has played a pivotal role in the club development but whose tenure may be less than specified above; or
- Club Members that have held 12 years of consecutive membership.
A nomination for Life Membership can be submitted to the committee at any time. The committee will only award Life Membership every 2nd year, with no more than two Life Memberships awarded at any time. Life membership is usually awarded at an MHRS social event to which all members are invited.
- Life membership entitles the person to free membership of the club and exclusion from Duty Levy.