Masters Skiing Program – Block 10
Block 10* – The Master’s Ski – Alpine Race & Freeride Program is ideal for those who wish to commit to training on a regular basis. The program provides a combination of technical and gate training and Freeride disciplines. The flexible Block training package enables Athletes to select 10 days of on-snow and dryland training throughout the season.
Program participants often choose to take part in some or all of the races open to Masters athletes, that are available to attend including the Australian Masters Series events.
The program will run for an average of 6 hours on Saturday and 6 hours on Sunday, but like all programs is subject to snow and weather conditions. A typical daily schedule begins at 8:30 am and allows for coffee breaks across the mountain.
- 24 athletes
- Participants should be confident all over the mountain in a variety of snow conditions.
Snow Australia Registration
All athletes who participate in races must be members of Snow Australia. Families are responsible for the arrangement of their own Snow Australia.
Please refer to the Snow Australia page for details.
- Offer open to prior MHRS participants or with Team Hotham Director of Programs and Sports Development approval (subject to group mix, ability and numbers.)
- Team Hotham reserves the right to limit enrolments in Block Programs due to coaching capacity.
- You must nominate your preferred dates and pay prior to the 15th of June.
- The requested dates will be reviewed and confirmed prior to the commencement of the program.
- Best efforts will be used but if we are unable to resource and facilitate the requested dates a full refund will be provided.
- Dates are then locked in and once locked in, refunds will only be provided for medical certificate or approval by the treasurer.