U14 Snowboard Fundamentals – Block 15
Block 15* – teamHotham Fundamentals Snowboard programs are for athletes under 14 years of age. The flexible Block training package enables Athletes to select 15 days of on-snow and dryland training throughout the season.
This program will provide the ultimate development opportunity for athletes striving to get the most out of their chosen Winter Snow Sport. Our coaches will assess program participants to ensure they are matched with the best cohort to ensure they are able to develop and progress to their maximum potential.
In this program athletes’ will focus on rounding out the athlete’s fundamental skills and provides for the introduction of more advanced snowboarding concepts and equipment maintenance. This typically includes:
- SBX & Freeride skill drills and courses;
- bumps and jumps;
- off-piste in trees and powder;
- slow, controlled and precise boarding;
- short turns – medium turns – big turns – no turns;
- fast, athletic and fluid movement;
- gate training; and
- specific race techniques.
- Offer open to prior MHRS participants or with Team Hotham Director of Programs and Sports Development approval (subject to group mix, ability and numbers.)
- Team Hotham reserves the right to limit enrolments in Block Programs due to coaching capacity.
- You must nominate your preferred dates and pay prior to the 15th of June.
- The requested dates will be reviewed and confirmed prior to the commencement of the program.
- Best efforts will be used but if we are unable to resource and facilitate the requested dates a full refund will be provided.
- Dates are then locked in and once locked in, refunds will only be provided for medical certificate or approval by the treasurer.