U16 Snowboard Race & SBX – Block 20
Sale: inc GST
Block 20* – Snowboard Race & SBX program is designed for athletes under 16 years of age and the Block training package enables Athletes to train in a set 20 days of on-snow and dryland training throughout the season.
teamHotham’s Advanced Development Level Snowboard program provides the ultimate development opportunity for athletes striving to get the most out of their chosen Winter Snow Sport. Our coaches will assess program participants to ensure they are matched with the best cohort to ensure they are able to develop and progress to their maximum potential. No matter if their focus is on competition at National and International Race events or simply being a competent Snowboarder who can manage all-mountain terrain.
Our Pathway performance program focuses on athlete development, focusing on technique and skills to enable them to compete in various disciplines. Athletes choosing a focus discipline will still have exposure to the other disciplines.
teamHOTHAM is an accredited Snow Australia Pathway Program Provider, our programs align with Snow Australia’s best practice athletic and sports development framework FTEM Foundation, Talent, Elite, Mastery, as part of a whole of sport pathway continuum.
Click on the relevant link for more information on Athlete Pathways (FTEM) or Snow Australia Pathway Program Providers
The coaching team works through a carefully planned program, which includes:
- Snowboard discipline focus is on Race and SBX with exposure to Freeride.
- Drills – gates & stubbies;
- Alpine Race discipline skill development
- Physical literacy is based on a strong base of movement skills and;
- Dryland skills (warmup and recovery).
- Offer open to prior MHRS participants or with Team Hotham Director of Programs and Sports Development approval (subject to group mix, ability and numbers.)
- Team Hotham reserves the right to limit enrolments in Block Programs due to coaching capacity.
- The scheduled dates will be confirmed prior to the commencement of the program.
- Best efforts will be used but if we are unable to resource and facilitate the requested dates a full refund will be provided.
- Refunds will only be provided for medical certificate or approval by the treasurer.
6 in stock
There are no reviews yet.