U18+ Freeride Skiing – Block 15
Block 15* – Freeride Ski program is designed for athletes U18 Plus years of age and the flexible Block training package enables Athletes to select 15 days of on-snow and dryland training throughout the season.
teamHOTHAM Advanced Development Level Freeride Ski program provides the ultimate development opportunity for athletes striving to get the most out of their chosen Winter Snow Sport. Our coaches will assess program participants to ensure they are matched with the best cohort to ensure they are able to develop and progress to their maximum potential. No matter if their focus is on competition at National and International Race events or simply being a competent Skier who can manage all-mountain terrain.
Our Pathway performance program focuses on athlete development, focusing on technique and skills to enable them to compete in various disciplines. Athletes choosing a focus discipline will still have exposure to the other disciplines.
teamHOTHAM is an accredited Snow Australia Pathway Program Provider, our programs align with Snow Australia’s best practice athletic and sports development framework FTEM Foundation, Talent, Elite, Mastery, as part of a whole of sport pathway continuum.
The coaching team works through a carefully planned program, which includes:
- Freeride discipline focus is on- Freeride, Park, Rails, Slope Style, Big Air or Ski-Cross.
- Freeride discipline skill development
- Drills – gates & stubbies;
- Physical literacy is based on a strong base of movement skills and
- Dryland skills (warmup and recovery).
- Offer open to prior MHRS participants or with Team Hotham Director of Programs and Sports Development approval (subject to group mix, ability and numbers.)
- Team Hotham reserves the right to limit enrolments in Block Programs due to coaching capacity.
- You must nominate your preferred dates and pay prior to the 15th of June.
- The requested dates will be reviewed and confirmed prior to the commencement of the program.
- Best efforts will be used but if we are unable to resource and facilitate the requested dates a full refund will be provided.
- Dates are then locked in and once locked in, refunds will only be provided for medical certificate or approval by the treasurer.