U8 to U12 Queens Birthday Youth Foundation Camp
Team Hotham Queens Birthday Long Weekend Foundations Camp for U8, U10 & U12 Athletes
Camp training details – Meet at the Main Clubhouse
- Saturday, June 11 – 09:00 to 15:00
- Sunday, June 12 – 09:00 to 16:00
- Monday, June 13 – 08:30 to -12pm
U8, U10, U12
- Physical training sessions include strength technique (by Snow Performance), karate session by Sensai Geoff Miller (from the Alpine Dojo) and movement skills sessions.
- Technical skiing, including the ‘Ski Ninja’ warm up.
- Education sessions include mindset and breathing, and ski technique (age-appropriate content).
- General assessment and inventory of the equipment set up to ensure that all is in order;
- Boots: right fit – model & set up
- Skis: right length – model & set up
- Poles: right length
- Safety: right helmet and back protection fit
- Training notebook & pen
- Ski Gear (including working lift pass)
- Atheltic gear for warm-ups, including running shoes
- Healthy lunch & snacks
- Water bottle