U8 Ski Fundamentals – Weekends
Sale: inc GST
The Under 8 Youth Development Program Weekends Program is specifically designed for athletes between the ages of 5-7 years, the program runs from Saturday to Sunday each week and has 28 days of on-snow and dryland training.
The Youth Development program is ideal for athletes who have outgrown the ski school’s Mighty Mights program or levels 5 or 6 (Freddy French Fries or Hot Shots), and are looking to develop their skills in a fun, challenging and safe environment. teamHOTHAM introduces the athletes to enthusiastic and experienced coaches in a skills-based program that focuses on fun and skill-based games. This is where the journey of snow sports skills for life begins!
Building the passion
U8 athletes will learn the basics of strong skiing and build skills and friendships that will last a lifetime.
The goal is to develop passionate young skiers who are able to handle all snow conditions, anytime on the mountain.
- tucking and jumping;
- Ski fundamentals;
- short turns, big turns, no turns;
- one ski skiing (skiers)
- confidently handle flat and steep terrain; and
- introduction to gate training.
The U8 athletes will do a little bit of everything in a challenging, safe, confidence-boosting and fun environment.
Maximum Age Level Enrolment
- 20 athletes (4 groups of 5)
- Athletes should be competent on green runs, and confident on easier blue terrain (Sun Run and Slalom Gully).
- Able to load on chairs with some assistance
- Prior training experience is NOT necessary!
5 in stock
There are no reviews yet.